Experienced Gwinnett County Bankruptcy Attorneys serving Lawrenceville, Duluth, and the Greater Metro Atlanta Area
You are not alone; millions of people are struggling with overwhelming debt. At The Ballard Law Group, our priority is to help you resolve your financial challenges by helping you exercise your options under the federal bankruptcy code. We understand the burden that significant debt can cause and we can help lift that burden with a customized debt resolution plan.
Though you should, of course, consider all of your options when thinking about debt relief, filing chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy could be your first step to a new life for you and your family. How? Well, personal bankruptcy can:
- Help save your home from foreclosure.
- Stop car repossessions.
- Halt wage garnishments implemented by your
- Halt calls and letters from creditors and collection
- Stop all late fees, penalties and interest.
The highly-skilled attorneys at The Ballard Law Group, located in Lawrenceville, GA with offices in Atlanta, GA, can help you through the filing process and ensure that you get the most from your bankruptcy case. We treat each client with the utmost personal care and respect. We’re here to help lift the burden of overwhelming debt and achieve the debt relief you need for a fresh start.
But, I can file myself. Why should I hire a bankruptcy attorney?
Choosing to file without a qualified bankruptcy attorney significantly increases the chance of your case being dismissed before it even gets to court. Here’s what your attorney will do:
- Your attorney can and will file your case electronically, the same day.
- Your attorney will fill out all the paperwork and file it with the court.
- Your attorney will ensure that you’re aware of your court dates and fees.
- Your attorney can guide you through your case and answer any of your questions.
- Your attorney can provide the latest legal information available, which is more accurate than you can find on your own.
- Your attorney can protect you from your creditors and their legal representatives.
- Your attorney will draft and file all of the proper motions needed to remove any judgments or liens against you.
The bankruptcy attorneys at The Ballard Law Group are compassionate and vastly knowledgeable in all areas of personal bankruptcy; they have handled all kinds of bankruptcy cases. They understand what you’re going through and want to make this whole process easier for you. And, they can offer you customized debt resolution in a cost-effective, efficient manner. Give them a call today at (404) 220-9906 to schedule a free consultation and find out how The Ballard Law Group can help you overcome overwhelming debt.
© 2012-2013. The Ballard Law Group, LLC. All rights reserved.