Experienced Gwinnett County Bankruptcy Attorneys serving Lawrenceville, Duluth, and the Greater Metro Atlanta Area
Millions of people are struggling with overwhelming debt
. At The Ballard Law Group our main focus is to help you resolve your financial issues through personal bankruptcy. We understand the burden that significant debt can cause, and we can help.
You should consider all of your options when thinking about debt relief. Though, filing chapter 7
and chapter 13 bankruptcy could be your first steps to a new life for you and your family. Personal bankruptcy can help save your home from foreclosure, stop car repossessions and even halt wage garnishments implemented by your creditors. The highly skilled attorneys at The Ballard Law Group, located in Lawrenceville, GA
, can help you through the filing process and ensure that you get the most from your bankruptcy case.
Why should I hire a bankruptcy attorney?
Choosing to file without a qualified bankruptcy attorney significantly increases the chance of your case being dismissed before it even gets to court.
- Your attorney will make sure all of the proper paperwork is filled out and filed with the court
- They will make sure that you know who is involved in your bankruptcy
- Your attorney will ensure that you're aware of your court dates and fees
- They can guide you through your case and answer any of your questions
- They can protect you from your creditors and their legal representatives
The bankruptcy attorneys at The Ballard Law Group are compassionate and vastly knowledgeable in all kinds of personal bankruptcy cases. They understand what you're going through and want to make this whole process easier for you. Give them a call today at (404) 220-9906
to schedule a free consultation
and find out how The Ballard Law Group can help you.